Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reindeer Farm

Wow, 9 days have passed since I have written. We have been so busy and I have a lot to write about. I will hopefully get to that soon. Bryan and I got back on Sunday from an amazing trip to Disneyland. I am so happy to be with someone who loves Disney like I do. I am bummed to be back. Vacations always go far too fast. It was good to see the boys though and we enjoyed our time. Pictures to follow of course!

I can hardly believe it is already December 15th! 10 more days and Christmas will be here. I am really looking forward to it but I know that awhile after it, I will be disappointed that another holiday season has come and gone. I am enjoying every minute of it though. This honestly has been the best December of my life. So many fun  things have happened and so many more are yet to come.

Today I went on a field trip with Camden to the "Reindeer Farm." Unfortunately Bryan was not able to make it to this trip :( Camden and half of his Kindergarten class boarded the "short bus" as he teacher calls it, and off we went. Fortunately it was in Parker so we did not have a long ride. Every time they are on the bus, the cutie Emma points out the Chili's and how fabulous their chocolate milk is. So cute. They seemed genuinely happy to have me on the trip with them, and it was also great to spend time with Camden. He loved feeding the reindeer and loved when they followed him around the fence area. Here are some pics from today. Enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!