Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Clothes

Bryan is out with some guy who he just met looking at a condo. His name is Scott so if he does not come home, that is all I have to go on. "He left with a guy named Scott. Oh, and he kind of looks like Kenny Loggins but with a Bluetooth. Not kidding." I watch way too many crime shows.

I am on the hunt for the perfect engagement picture dress. I want something blue or pink and I thought I found it via Lands End. The hard thing about my shape is it is very hard to find something that works. I have hips and barely a chest so it stinks, especially when ordering clothes online. So I find two dresses that I love, and think will work as they are not fitted through the hips-they are empire waist (I HATE when people say umpire or um-peer) Anyway, I ordered two dresses and three swimsuits. One of the swimsuit bottoms was fabu but Bryan said it looks like a 50 year old would wear it (it was a skirt but I like it). The dresses were HUGE so I sent it all back. I ordered the dresses in a smaller size, and they came today. Still so huge. I have never been a size Small in a dress, and apparently their clothes must run big. I am so bummed because they are sold out of the smaller sizes I need and Bryan loved the blue dress. So did I. Sadness. If you want to feel skinny, order clothes from Land's End.

So something else random:  I got an email that I got a free subscription to Trailer Life magazine. Since we are selling our house I wondered if it is a sign to move to a double wide. I googled it and apparently it is for people who have RV's-which of course we do not have. I did not accept the subscription, although I would love to travel in an RV if someone else drove while I slept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!