Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Torrin

The boys are home sick again. Boo! Both have fevers but other than that, they are the same kiddos. This morning we were sitting having breakfast and Camden pointed out that I had a red thing on my nose. I said I know, it is my sunburn. He told me I should wear sunscreen. I told him I do, but I missed my nose last weekend. Then he said, "This summer you need to use a lot of sunscreen. Maybe a whole bottle." Torrin looked at him and said, "That's right Camden!" He sounded like an old man but it was so funny!

Just now we started a Disney movie and the castle was in the beginning. I told Torrin we are going there in a few months. He said he knows and he is getting married there. I asked, "Who are you getting married to?" He said, "Dani!" Then he asked, "Are you just so happy?" I can't believe he is 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!