Monday, February 21, 2011

I am annoyed that there are pictures that say "this is no longer available." I wish I could just delete them!

Anyway, I am having a I hate Danielle week. I got braces on, I have sun spots all over my face now, my hair has so many split ends all the time, etc. I have only been able to eat bread since these braces hurt so bad. People said I would lose weight. With how I am eating, I think I will gain weight from all these carbs. I did not realize how I took for granted the ability to eat anything. I think I would be sore if I had normal braces, but I have what they call buttons on the inside of my back teeth. They are super sharp, and they are there so I can put a rubber band from my top jaw to my bottom jaw. I might have said this before. It cuts my tongue and when I wake up in the morning it is not good. Bryan got me a Dental Pik water flosser which is nice since I can't floss without threading the floss through which takes forever. I just hope it is as good as flossing.

Torrin just woke up from his nap so more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!