Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snow!

The snow makes me giddy. To other members of my family, it seems to cause stress and anxiety. Not me, I love it! I especially love when it snows for days on end and I have nowhere to be.

It started snowing yesterday and when I woke up this morning it was still going. Here are some pictures! The first one is from my front door, the second one shows how much snow was on my deck at 8 a.m. and the last one barely shows the sun coming out. That makes me sad. I want the sun to go away. It is still snowing though, and Mr. Sun has seemed to listen to me. The shocker of the day is we are all still getting together for family pics and the Diak/Holder Thanksgiving!  I am going to see if people will be willing to take the pic outside since it is so pretty. I know I will be told NO. More pics to follow....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!