Monday, November 16, 2009

The Snuggie....

Ever since I heard about the Snuggie, I thought it was a silly idea. A blanket with sleeves? Who wants THAT? My friend Nicole and I kept getting numerous emails trying to sell us a Snuggie. This turned into a joke among some of us, and we even purchased one for our friend Elizabeth. I am not sure E has ever taken it out of the box, but she does have one.

Snuggies are now everywhere. They have them for kids, in animal prints (anything in animal prints should be burned) and today I saw the ones for dogs. Now that the colder weather is here, I am often under a blanket on my couch or at Bryan's house. While on the couch, I like to use my laptop, as I am doing now. My lap is warm, but my arms are still quite chilly. This happens almost every night. I am tired of putting layers and layers on. This has made me seriously consider getting a Snuggie. *Note to family, friends and of course Santa: I am NOT committing to wanting one of these so please do not get me one for Christmas.*

While Bryan was at his computer and I was freezing on the couch, I mentioned that I was thinking about getting a Snuggie. He told me if I were to get one, I was not allowed to wear it in his presence. Turns out Camden "wants to stay warm" and would like one too. I think Camden and I are on to something. Bryan thinks Camden and I watch far too much TV.

Wouldn't I look good in a Snuggie?


3 comments:

  1. i just have to say that i worked a food tasting the other day with my parents and one of the ladies from the snuggie commerical was there! some guy came over to me and pointed her out, telling me to ask her for her autograph. yeah it's one of those things that you don't want to want but you would secretly wear it when no one was home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE that you pasted your visage onto the snuggie packaging. You're hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I saw one in hot leopard at CVS the other day and I KNEW It was you on the box! Suhweet and Sheckxy all at the same time. So Hot.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!