Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring in Colorado

Yesterday there was heavy rain and hail. Here are some pics of the hail, which happen to look far less impressive in pictures:

This morning I awoke to Bryan yelling Holy Cow, it is snowing! What? Here are the pics from today:
 Corona still needs to go outside and use the bathroom. She was not too happy with me:
She has had a rough week. She lost here sister, it poured all day yesterday and she hates the rain so she peed in Bryan's office, and then today it is snowing. Poor dog.

The snow is still coming down heavy. I love it! I hope to make it downstairs to make some cards. You have to love Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!