Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Randomness

I have no idea what I am going to write about, but since I am completely alone (minus the dog) I feel like I need to write. It will be all over the place, I just know it.

I am still in my fog which I think is due to the ear issue. I went and got a two hour massage (heaven) tonight with Edward. Granted, Edward is magic but man, is he annoying. He is one of those guys who thinks he is hilarious, and makes weird comments and jokes. I would not go to him if he were not an amazing massage therapist. He kills my back and neck but I need that. Do I need him talking in a British accent then talking like he is Irish? No. Two hours of someone rubbing out the massive knots in my back and neck is awesome. What would be even more awesome? Silence. Pure silence. Not going to happen with this guy. Ever. My neck muscles are so tight and I really hope it is the cause for my issues. I know I am going to be in so much pain tomorrow, but if it gets me on the road to feeling like my ears are clear, it will be worth it.

Before I went for my massage, I went back to the orthodontist. I had "bite turbos" put on my two front teeth so I would not be able to close my jaw preventing teeth grinding and my clenching. It worked for awhile but for two weeks or so, I have not been able to touch them, resulting in teeth grinding and jaw clenching. I went to see them today and they rebuilt the blockers. I now hit the blockers again-yay. Are they sexy? Heck to the no, but if they make things better, this too will be worth it!

Bryan is in Europe so I am watching shows I have on the DVR. As I write this, I am watching Extreme Couponing. I am in awe of these women. I questions who needs 318 boxes of pasta even if they are free? Won't the things they stockpile expire? Cereal for less than a dollar and free toilet paper? I am all for it. I need to learn how to do this coupon thing.

Another random thought about our dog. He is cute, really, really cute....or should I say he WAS cute. Every time we took him to get a hair cut, it looked like they only shaved his legs trimmed his ears and face. His fur was still 5 inches long. This is the puppy I am used to:


Bryan took him to Petsmart and complained about the hair cuts he has been getting and they said they would give him a real trim. He left him and when he went to pick him up, this is what our puppy looked like:


Uh, whose dog is this? Not our cute one. This dog is SO NOT CUTE. What happened to my cute and fluffy puppy? The one who trailed in twigs and bark in his fur? I want that puppy back. The kid I watch on Tuesdays asked us where Mickey is and who the new dog was. Um, that IS Mickey. They basically shaved him. Now that he has no hair, I noticed one of his ears sticks out, while the other lays flat. Interesting. I would be so mad if I were him. At least his hair is growing back a lot faster than mine!  Although I do have to say-my new haircut is SO much easier than it was before, but I will grow it out again.

This is probably the lamest post ever. My ears are feeling more full than ever. Maybe he did something to get things moving. That would be awesome.

I am lacking creativity and motivation in so many ways. I am signing off before I become even more boring. I think I will go watch me some Hoarders to feel better about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!