Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THE Dress!

Today I found my wedding dress. I never thought I would! I thought for sure I would wind up buying the one at David's Bridal but I put this one on and fell in love. My mom cried for the first time in all 50 or so dresses I tried on. Two random strangers cried. I think it was a good pick if I can make strangers cry!  It even looked good with the foot boot I have to wear. The price was not bad (as far as wedding dresses go) and I just love it!  I need to make sure I stop looking at other dresses now. So many pretty ones. I almost got the dress before THE one but it was not total love although I did love how it made me look.

Although I am grateful I found the dress, I am kind of sad too. I will never get to buy a wedding dress again (fingers crossed) and it has been fun. I am sure I will be sad after the wedding too. I need to try to slow down and enjoy the moments that make up this time.

I wish I could post pictures but I don't want Bryan to see it in case he ever reads this!

I will write more soon about our eventful trip to Washington and Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!