Saturday, February 20, 2010

Second Grade Program

First of all, how did Justin get to be a 2nd grader? Wasn't he just born? Hard to believe he will be 8 in two weeks!

The other night we went to his school program. Of course he was shy as he always is, but he did sing some parts. It was so cute. In the hall, they had artwork made by the kids. Justin showed me his self portrait-so cute!

I love that most kids took up the ENTIRE paper and there is Justin, all small and on the bottom of the paper. I also love that it actually does look like him. Check out the smile :)

I am so glad I live close by again so I am able to go to their school events. It was great to see Justin with his classmates on stage, kind of singing and kind of dancing.

Here is a picture of all of us. As my mom said, Mikaya looks like a Russian Princess with her hat and coat. I look awesome with my foot boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!