Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bubbles

When it gets to be over 60, the Forrest men love to be outside. Bryan puts on shorts and flip flops, and it is go time. When the boys got home from school today, they wanted to play with bubbles. Ah, the simple joys of being a kid. Soapy water and a wand. Torrin had a very hard time understanding the concept of not blowing with all his might. It took him awhile but he eventually got a few bubbles. I have no pictures of Camden because the neighborhood kids came out and he wanted to play with them.
Torrin took a minute to say "Wassup peeps"
He kept trying to get the bubbles to work and was eventually successful.
Then Daddy got to try:
That bubble toy is pretty cool. It is much easier than the wand that comes with the bubbles. Torrin was much better when he used that:
Then we tried together. Obviously, this was not going to work but he thought it was fun:
While he was next to me, I went in for a kiss. In this picture it looks like he is thinking no way Dani, but he did kiss me. Bryan just did not catch it.
He then went back to the wand and trying far too hard:
He had such a great time. I love his picture of him. Pure happiness:
Love that kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!