Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It is Gone....

I did not shed a tear. I am sure the water works will come eventually, but I was strong. I took a few pictures and off it went. Here are the last shots of me and the Mazdarati. This is me turning the key one last time. The last place it went was the gym. I feel horrible. It should have gone someplace cool with me, like Little Caesars, or Hobby Lobby. Not the place of evilness and pain....
Then we brought it home. Here are some more pictures:
Holding onto it for dear life. It looks a little scandalous. Normally I would NEVER post, or keep, a picture of my backside, but this one did not make me look too much like a heffer, so I posted it. Now the plateless pic:
It looks so naked. And now the final pic with the car:
Bryan was so excited about the money that he had to take a picture of me. Here I am, smiling on the outside, missing the Mazdarati on the inside:
I love Bryan, I do, but pay attention to the windows when taking a picture. It is so bright. Plus it looks like we only got $800 for the car with the way I am holding it.

I don't think reality has set in. I will miss my car. Sure, I love the BMW, but the Mazdarati was with me for a long time. RIP-September 28th, 2002-April 14th, 2010. I know it did not die, but it left me, so I have to be a little dramatic.

On a happier note, my oldest nephew is 15 today. Where the heck did that time go?! I was a freshman in college when I got the phone call that Denise was in labor. Now he is 15. Seriously?  I wish I had digital images of him but I would have to scan some of his birth, and well, I just don't feel like it right now. So I will put a picture of the two of us on our road trip last summer:


We jokingly say he is my son because we have so much in common. We pretend that I was just too young to take care of him, so I gave him to my sister. We order the same things at restaurants. I love this kid. I have so many memories of him. He was a huge part of my college years-I was so thankful they lived 5 miles away. I got to see him all the time. My favorite story was when my parents came up to visit and after they left I went find my keys, and they were nowhere to be found. Quinn had just started talking so I went and said, "Quinn, where are Tanta's keys?" He looked at me and said, "In Nana puuuurse." So cute, but I did not believe him. He repeatedly told me they were in Nana's purse. Remind you, this was back before cell phones, so I had to wait until my parents got home 2 hours later and ask them if my keys were in my mom's purse. Sure enough, Quinn was telling the truth. I could not get into my apartment and I had to wait until my parent's mailed me the keys. Awww, kids. I miss those days! Happy Birthday Quinn! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Parker, Colorado, United States
Taking it one day at a time while sharing the events of my ordinary and random life!